[AI] How to learn and teach English phonetics to a visually chalenged? as for as my knowledge is concern here are two sites which can help you to some extent,

Sasi Kumar c.sasikumar84 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 08:01:49 EST 2011

bbclearningenglish.com
dictionary.cambridge.org
these sites can guide you in all matters of english phonetics. how
ever these don't entertain us with brail versions, they can support
partially.
as prier one is bbc site with all language content, the later is
dictionary site which help us in knowing pronunciation of more then
fourty thousand words.
with a hope that my suggestion would solve your problem to some
extent, I request our active members  to give many more like this.
As you requested it would be much more benifitial if we could get
phonetical symbles in some brailly teaching aid format.