[AI] [VV] to inquire about the notification by railway ministry.

Pamnani kanchanpamnani at gmail.com
Fri May 27 05:53:21 PDT 2011

Everyone who has commented on the wrong use of terms is correct.
The VI may have been left out from these concessions. Cant be 100% sure till
we see the proper notification.
Also I havent made any comments on the egroup but have been following up
with someone in the Railway Board for a clarification. I can assure you that
it is being looked into seriously. Hopefully the results will be positive.
Also if anyone from the group wants to do something about it, then they
should write to the Railway Board asking for clarification. If this is not
clarified immediately then we will get left out.
Those who are able to organise mass demonstrations, may think about it after
we are sure.
Kanchan Pamnani
Advocate & Solicitor
9, Suleman Chambers,