[AI] Concession in Rajdhani / Shatabdi notification issued for certain Physically Handicaps.

Subramani L lsubramani.visa at gmail.com
Fri May 27 04:27:34 PDT 2011

It sounds pretty strange. We are talking about not getting clossetted
to one disability and to look at issues in a cross disability context,
what can one say about this? The problem iwth such orders and
notifications is that the government rather conveniently leaves the
reasons for its decision to assumptions and interpretations.

Subramani