[AI] hi , invetation

nithin sathyan neethsathya at gmail.com
Mon May 16 10:20:57 PDT 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

 It gives me a great pleasure to invite you to the forth coming
international seminar which the Global Foundation for Humanitarian
Affairs (GFHA) is exited
to be hosting in July 11th to 16th 2011 first Phase at Elm Croft Manor
New York City USA, And then from July 18th to 23rd 2011, Second phase
at Lagasca
Madrid Spain.

 The theme of the forth coming seminar is; Racial Discrimination and
Human Right.
 Delegates who are interested in making a paper presentation are
advice to make a summary presentation on the above subject.

 With this regard, I hereby request you to kindly extend your
cooperation by giving wide publicity to the aforesaid workshop by
sharing this invitation
among your staff, members or relatives for their active participation
in the workshop.

 Note: the (GFHA) will be providing all delegates with to and fro Air
ticket and also visa’s guidance for the seminar purpose. Looking
forward for your
cooperation and support for the success of the workshop.

 Registration is open now!

Contact the organizing secretary Mrs. Mia Alex Noah for more information.
Email:
g.f.h.a.info
@
globomail.com
See you in the Seminar.

Regards

Miss Chloe Michael
chloe_michael at globomail.com

Global Foundation for Humanitarian Affairs (GFHA)