[AI] RESTRICT FILES AND FOLDERS TO DELETE

sunil sunilsangtani99 at gmail.com
Sat May 14 21:45:58 PDT 2011

restrict   those files and folders  using permitions in the windows
you can found these  under the properties> permition/ security tab

On 5/14/11, BHAWANI SHANKAR VERMA <bsvermadurg at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello accessindia!
>
> is their any tweek to restrict particular file and folder to delete from
> system? i want my files, can not be deleted by anyone from system. please
> suggest tweeks other then user account creation. the system is running with
> only one user account.
>
> thanks,
>
> bhawani
>
> Search for old postings at:

"Flow with whatever is happening and let your mind be free. Stay
centered by accepting whatever you are doing. This is the ultimate."

e-mail: sunilsangtani99 at gmail.com
facebook:
www.facebook.com/sunil.sangtani