[AI] [AI): free daigy books

Prashant Verma pr_verma at hotmail.com
Tue May 10 08:37:27 PDT 2011

Dear Raghavaiah,
There are many sources for getting DAISY books. I suggest that you become a
member of any of the DAISY Forum of India organizations. The list is
available at www.daisyindia.org.
Once you are a member you can order any title which is listed on the same
website. Note that membership fees are nominal Rs. 100 or below and for
getting a copy of the book on CD the charges are in the range of Rs. 25.
This website includes catalogues of most big talking book producers like NAB
India, NAB Delhi, NIVH, Saksham and RSVI.
You should also become a member of Bookshare. This will allow you to
download unlimited number of books.The membership fee is Rs. 400. Contact
Saksham or XRCVC depending upon your location.
www.xrcvc.org
www.saksham.org

There are more sources of DAISY books on the internet Just look up for
Internet Archive and others.

Regards,
Prashant