[AI] Circular

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 00:14:01 PDT 2011

Respected Sir,
To add to this, the provisions of Maharashtra guidelines also provide
for this facility. Though directly its not useful for you, but its a
supporting document.
Proud and glad to see teachers like you who are supporting their
students for the adoption of new technologies.
Off the list if I may be of any help, do let me know. I will be more
than happy to help.
Regards

Amar Jain.
Website: www.amarjain.com