[AI] Listeners’ Club audio series is it a paid subscription?

ashik ashikhirani at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 20:29:25 EDT 2010

Dear Friend,

Rs120 is the voluntary subscription of the magazine. However, I upload its
each and every issue. You can download it for free. The latest issue has not
reached me yet. As soon as it reaches me, I'll upload it.
- - -
Ashik Hirani
Landline phone: 02849-242233
Skype: ashikali.hirani
I would prefer flowers on my table rather than diamonds in my necklace.