[AI] How do i tet eyeway radio

Eyeway Helpdesk helpdesk at eyeway.org
Thu Sep 30 06:11:47 EDT 2010

Hi,
Thanks Bijal for giving the step by step directionns.

Or, one may note the direct links to listen to our radio show :
Radio page of our website is at http://www.eyeway.org/includes/radio.
Radio shows of current season on inclusive planet has been put in a new channel athttp://www.inclusiveplanet.com/en/group/674667
Radio shows of season 4 on inclusive planet is at http://www.inclusiveplanet.com/en/group/454327

thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia | Programme Manager
Project Eyeway - A knowledge resource for living a fuller life with vision loss
C/o Score Foundation, 17/107, Vikram Vihar, Basement, Lajpatnagar 4, New Delhi 110024, INDIA.

Helpdesk:+91-11-460 70 380 (Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm)
Office Phone: +91 - 11 - 26472581 / 2
Email: pranay at eyeway.org
Website: www.eyeway.org