[AI] VINUX

Kamal Verma kamalverma at pnb.co.in
Thu Sep 30 03:15:08 EDT 2010

Hai friends,

I request the vinux users/experts to let me know their contact details,
skipe/phone numbers. I need guidance for VINUX installation.

Thanks.

Kamal Verma
Ph. (O) 0761-2400069
Ph. (R) 0761-2420167
Cell: +919893454462
Skipe: kamaljbp

DISCLAIMER:

The Information transmitted in this email is solely for the addressee. It is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken by anyone other than by the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient then kindly delete the mail from your system. Any opinion or views expressed in this mail may not necessarily reflect that of Punjab National Bank. The bank considers unencrypted email as an insecure mode of communication.