[AI] How do i tet eyeway radio

Bijal Patel bijalpatel123 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 01:57:18 EDT 2010

hello,
.first visit websight www.eyeway .org
.there may be "continue"link so click it.
.click on link "eyeway radio show"
.press "b", you will reach play button and press enter.
.if you want to listen previous apisodes , on this same web page click the
link"inclusive planet"
.go through its heddings, play button is available below each heddings  and
enjoy the programme.