[AI] Seminar: Financial Literacy
tarasnake at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 01:29:32 EDT 2010
Centre for Financial Literacy
Dalal & Broacha Stock Broking Pvt. Ltd
Invites you for the free seminar on the book
“Rich Dad Poor Dad”
· You must know the difference between an asset and liability and buy
assets. It is the only rule to richness.
· Once a rupee goes in your asset column, it becomes your employee
working 24 hrs a day. Keep building asset column.
· Investment in house is the biggest and best asset or is it a
liability? “Rich Dad Poor Dad” have different views.
· The rich buys assets. Poor have only expenses. Middle class buys
liabilities they think are assets. Acquire the financial literacy
These are some of the quotes of the book “Rich Dad Poor Dad”
Prof. Parimal Merchant (Chairperson Centre for family managed business) S.P.
Jain Institute for Management and Research Mumbai will give his insight
about this book in his unique way.
Date and Venue for the seminar are:
1. 3rd October 2010, Sunday at Ghatkopar(E), Gurukul School
Bldg. 1stfloor Time : 10 to 12 noon
2. 10th October 2010, Sunday at Andheri (W) S.P. Jain Auditorium,
Bhavan’s college campus, Time : 10 to 12 noon
For free registration: call 93208 96084 Email:
naxita.merchant at dalal-broacha.com
More information about the AccessIndia