[AI] Any positive experience from alternative treatments for RP?

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Thu Sep 30 01:12:29 EDT 2010

No, at least kerala ayurvedic treatments are not useful for one of my friends who lost her sight gradually,  and wasted about six months there, apart from making a few friends only.
I am all for scientific mind and methods for discovering any new things, but unfortunately ayurvedic and other modes of traditional medicine do not follow scientific methods.....