[AI] Required the details of RCI.

SR Mittal srmittal at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 02:29:30 EDT 2010

The Rehabilitation Council Of India is a statutary body  having its head
Office in New Delhi. Its functions include standardisation of curriculum of
various training courses aimed at preparing manpower to provide rehab
services to persons with disabilities. It is also mandated to register
qualified professionals  so that they may be allowed to serve persons with
disabilities. Further, It also brings out from time to time necessary and
need-based literature for the use of professionals working in the field of
Rehabilitation of Persons with disabilities. It also facilitates the conduct
of continuing rehabilitation education program to enrich the knowledge and
skills of different catagory of professionals.

For furthe details refer to the RCI Act which available on
ww.rehabcouncil.nic.in

Prof. Mittal.