[AI] [SayEverything] Yesterdays radio retina india show

Zainab Chinikamwala zainabfc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 12:56:41 EDT 2010

to the kind attention of mr.mahesh

i was forced to reply to your mail because i have not told you or your
radio team any thing about my project of th 26th because i was never
asked, as per mr mahesh i was called on skype on the 24 th in a
conference call with mr pratik agarwal at 10.10 p.m. and was asked to
give an interview for the radio show where in i was only asked
questions about my educatons my work and the returns,  inspite of mr
pratik agarwal reminding mr. mahesh khosla about the questions to be
asked to me as a pune chapter coordinator but he told him that he will
ask me those questions later
but i was never called and never asked,  according to mr mahesh i was
called on he 25h night which i was never called for which i have
witneses who will able to tell you i have never got such a call from
the radio team asking me about my project till date,
i would request the radio team and the project leader to varify before
sending out a mail on publicforum