[AI] Any positive experience from alternative treatments for RP?

surya narayana surya.ganta at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 12:54:25 EDT 2010

Hello friends,
I heard one of our fellow men got some possitive results from
ayurvedic treatment. We can't say they are totally waste but useful to
some. I feel they may not be helpfull for a stone blind but may be
useful for those who lost their sight gradually or in some accidents.
let the scientsts come out their findings. hope for the best nothing
is impossible but takes time.