[AI] hai i wanted to know how to study on my own as i depend on my mother(studying :9th std) pls see in message

Kartik Sawhney sawhney.kartik at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 09:41:35 EDT 2010

Hi Shreyas,

I am Kartik studying in class X. I too carry laptop to school, and
trust me, after a few early  days the classmates generally do not
fiddle with it. It is only the first few days that they might use it,
and then all becomes alright. But since you believe that the laptop
might be damaged, in that case you can take a recorder and record the
various lectures or classes, and then use it to study on your own.
Further, I hope you are already using scanners (OCR) to study on your
own. You can also procure some notes from the net. Now that there are
so many forums on the web discussing about school education, I'm sure
you'll be able to find a couple of those that suit your requirements
too. For instance, there is a website that I recollect:
www.icseguess.com. It has some notes for the ICSE 9th/10th and ISC
11th/12th. Further, any other students on the list who are studying
under ICSE  can help you out with books and other such notes.

You may contact me off the list for any other doubts/questions to
avoid the traffic on the list.

Regards
-Kartik