[AI] Moderator: behaviour of my superior

Kotian, H P hpkotian at rbi.org.in
Wed Sep 29 07:11:48 EDT 2010

Hello

This thread kicked off a goodeal of interesting viewpoints.
I find now it is now not adding any value to thought and it is time to draw the curtains.

If there isn't anything significant to add, let us agree to close this thread.

Harish Kotian.
Moderator.

Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.