[AI] today's show on radio retina india!

Akhilesh Malani malani.akhilesh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 02:39:40 EDT 2010

Hello

It might happened when the radio show was not available or the server is
down.
For your convenience I am providing you the steps to listen the radio.

The steps to play the same are listed below:

1. Please click on the below web link first:

http://www.retinaindia.org/
2.

Here on the web page you will find a link called “Radio”.

3. Click on that link and you will be reaching on the Radio’s web-page.

4. Here on this page you will find two links namely:

A: Listen Live on Server-1.

BE: Listen Live on server-2.

5. You can click on either of the above link and can listen the radio.

6. If you are unable to listen the radio automatically then please follow
the below steps.

A. On the same web-page you will find 3 links namely:

 Play Stream in Winamp/Itunes.

 Play stream in Window Media Player.

 Play stream in Real Player.

7. If you have any of the above mentioned players then click on that
particular.

8. It will start playing on your PC.

Regards

Akhilesh