[AI] Eyeway Radio Shows for women with vision impairment!

Eyeway Helpdesk helpdesk at eyeway.org
Wed Sep 29 01:33:57 EDT 2010

Hi all,
Eyeway Yeh Hai Roshni ka Karawan is back from Wednesday 29 September 2010 onwards.

This series of 12 episodes has a special emphasis to inform, inspire & empower women with vision impairment.

>From today, the show would be aired every Wednesday on 7 stations of Vividh Bharati, 2 stations of FM Rainbow, and across the country through DTH services. Each episode could also be heard online next day onwards on our website at http://www.eyeway.org/includes/radio. As always, it would be a 15 minute show in hindi packed with information & inspiration.

List of Vividh Bharati stations airing at Wednesday 9pm:
1          Jammu Vividh bharati FM 100.3 metres
2          Chandigarh Vividh bharati FM 103.1 metres
3          Jaipur Vividh bharati FM 100.3 metres
4          Allahabad Vividh bharati FM 100.3 metres
5          Bhopal Vividh bharati FM 103.5 metres
6          Pune Vividh bharati FM 101 metres
7          Ahmedabad Vividh bharati FM 96.7 metres

FM Rainbow stations airing at Wednesday 9:30pm:
8          Delhi FM Rainbow 102.6
9          Lucknow FM Rainbow 100.7

'Eyeway Yeh Hai Roshni Ka Karawan' radio show is one of the six ways through which project Eyeway disseminates knowledge about living a fulfilling life with blindness/low vision. Selected as the best in the Social Initiatives category by Radio Duniya Awards in 2008, the radio show brings real life stories, discussions, radio drama to bring a shift in mind-sets. Since its beginning in November 2005, the radio show is planned, researched, directed and managed by visually impaired persons.

Eyeway is a project of Score Foundation which disseminates information also through its helpdesk 011-46070380, website www.eyeway.org, free SMS alerts, workshops and talking books.

For any further details feel free to contact us.

Thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia | Programme Manager
Project Eyeway - A knowledge resource for living a fuller life with vision loss
C/o Score Foundation, 17/107, Vikram Vihar, Basement, Lajpatnagar 4, New Delhi 110024, INDIA.

Helpdesk:+91-11-460 70 380 (Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm)
Office Phone: +91 - 11 - 26472581 / 2
Email: pranay at eyeway.org
Website: www.eyeway.org