[AI] Immediate Help Required

sunil sunilsangtani99 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 14:11:09 EDT 2010

most probbably,  the cd you are using is eather corrupt,  or damaged.
so, try to burn a new cd or copy the program on your computer's hard
disk, that you are trying to install with the cd.
to make sure weather your cd drive is working properly or not,  use
another cds  on the same machine.
On 9/28/10, jagadeshwari kumari <jagsmnn at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all, when the CD is inserted, it is not autoinstalling. Instead,
> the error dialogue box is appearing (setup.exe is not a valid win32
> application). What might be the reason? Kurzwil installation is being
> ended with utter failure even after following all the steps properly.
> Please help me in this regard. One more funny thing! both DVD and CD
> disks should work within the same drive, but even though the CD name
> is being displayed in the DVD drive where I could see all the contents
> in it, if the down arrow is pressed once, CD drive dialogue box is
> appearing prompting for the CD disk to be inserted. Earliest solution
> is highly appreciated. Thanks a lot, bye.
>
> --
> Mob: 9900250122
> Res: 080-23236014
> Skype: k.jagadeshwari78

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
~William Shakespeare