[AI] Immediate Help Required

jagadeshwari kumari jagsmnn at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 10:57:43 EDT 2010

Hi all, when the CD is inserted, it is not autoinstalling. Instead,
the error dialogue box is appearing (setup.exe is not a valid win32
application). What might be the reason? Kurzwil installation is being
ended with utter failure even after following all the steps properly.
Please help me in this regard. One more funny thing! both DVD and CD
disks should work within the same drive, but even though the CD name
is being displayed in the DVD drive where I could see all the contents
in it, if the down arrow is pressed once, CD drive dialogue box is
appearing prompting for the CD disk to be inserted. Earliest solution
is highly appreciated. Thanks a lot, bye.

--
Mob: 9900250122
Res: 080-23236014