[AI] behavior of superior

Jean Parker radioforever at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 08:40:21 EDT 2010

I do not have enough information about the particular situation under discussion to make any specific comments. But I do know there is often a double standard among work colleagues.  When there is no disability involved group cooperation is known as "team work,"  But when a disability enters the equasion, somehow it's no longer group cooperation but becomes "help."  How and to what degree the person with the disability contributes to the overall functioning of the group appears to be irrelevant to people who think this way.

Jean