[AI] rebate on income tax in case of dependent disability

Jairam Balasubramanian cajairam at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 03:01:17 EDT 2010


I am not a legal expert.
But I am sure that both these deductions can be claimed as the section
80U for self handicapped and section 80DD for dependent handicapped
are two different provisions under the deductions to income tax act.
Also the person, (the assessee  and his/her dependent child), for whom
the deduction is being claimed are also two different persons.


More information about the AccessIndia mailing list