[AI] Any positive experience from alternative treatments for RP?

Vamshi G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 22:30:30 EDT 2010

HI friends,

I know this topic has been discussed many times on this list.  And I
personally don't believe any of those treatments like Ayurvedic,
acupuncture, homeopathy etc.  But one of my friends wants to know whether
any of these treatments has left any positive experience for anyone,
especially in the initial stages of RP.  So, if anyone has any such
experience, please contact me off the list at

gvamshiai at gmail.com

Friends, please don't clutter this list with general opinions.   I have
given her all the necessary scientific information, and I am only looking
for someone as above mentioned so that I can get her to contact them.

Regards,

Vamshi G

M: +91 9949349497

R: +91 877 2243861