[AI] FIX A FRIEND'S PC REMOTELY

sunil sunilsangtani99 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 14:46:56 EDT 2010

indeed a very good info. after reading this artical, am very qurious,
to know more about it, like  can we handel  this task with jaws? is it
fully accessible, or the jaws tandom would be a better options.
if jaws tandom is more convenient,  then,  would like to know  the
steps -by-steps instructions.
On 9/27/10, Sanjay <ilovecold at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ever felt the frustration of trying to help someone fix their computer by
>
> talking to them over the phone? simon edwards shows how to take matters into
>
> your own hands
>
> We've all been there, frustrated and cross, trying to help someone fix their
> PC
>
> by talking them through a series of instructions over the phone. Trying to
>
> visualise how their software or version of Windows works can be tricky to
> all
>
> but the most well-practiced technical support engineer. However, if you got
>
> your hands on their computer, the chances are you'd be able to sort out the
>
> problem in seconds. In this walkthrough, we show you how to control someone
>
> else's PC over the internet, using the software that's built into every
> modern
>
> version of Windows.
>
> If the PC you want to control is on your local network then you can just
> follow
>
> last month's How To... Control multiple PCs. However, if a friend or
> relative
>
> calls you out of the blue you're going to need a way to log on over the
> internet
>
> on the hoof, without them having to reconfigure their firewall to allow you
>
> access.
>
> If you have physical access to a computer that belongs to someone you know
> will
>
> probably need help at some point in the future, you can make life easier for
>
> yourself (and them) by installing Windows Live Messenger (
>
> http://download.live.com/messenger). You could also set them up with a
> Windows
>
> Live ID account, which is free. This combination will enable you to chat
> with
>
> them online. As we explain below, it has another very significant benefit.
>
> Remote Assistance is a Windows feature that lets you ask someone for help
> and,
>
> within certain limits, permits them to log in and fix your computer. The
>
> easiest way to initiate this is to chat using Windows Live Messenger. We'll
>
> show you how to work this way first of all, and then we'll explain an
>
> alternative approach for those who don't have this software installed, or
> can't
>
> use it.
>
> 1
>
> If your friend's problem is related to wireless networking ask them to
> connect
>
> their PC directly to their ADSL router using a network cable. Unless their
>
> internet connection is down - in which case, you're never going to be able
>
> log in without doing some advanced work with old fashioned modems - this
> will
>
> probably be enough to get them online. Then ask them to load Windows Live
>
> Messenger and start chatting.
>
> 2

> [...]

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
~William Shakespeare