[AI] Call Center Associate Vacancy in Mumbai

Prashant Naik pranaik at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 11:56:35 EDT 2010

Dear Friends,
Forwarding the following opening. -  Prashant Naik
Call Center Associate (Day Shift)
Summary
Location: Kurla, Mumbai
No. of post - 1
Education: Graduates/Undergraduates (Min. 12th / HSC or any other
equivalent qualification)
Industry Type: NGO
Desired Candidate Profile
Good Communication Skills (Hindi)
Graduates/Undergraduates (Min. 12th / HSC or any other equivalent qualification)
Should be good at working on MS Office particularly MS-Word & MS-Excel.
Job Description
We are looking for a person who can work for a Call Centre operation
in Pratham, for our Education for Education (EFE) program which aims
at providing Basis Digital Literacy to the rural youth across 200
districts in more than 15 states.
Candidates should be good at working on MS Office particularly Excel.
Should have basic written communication skills in English. English
oratory skills, not mandatory.
The profile involves making phone calls, taking updates and recording
various details on MS Excel & MS Word formats.
Basic analytical skills would also be required.
Salary: Rs. 6000/- per month
Apply with resume to gaurav.arora at pratham.org

End of text