[AI] independence and mobility

Vamshi G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 08:31:11 EDT 2010

Hi Jean Parker,

Very rightly said.  I fully support your opinion.

In the 2008 Access India convention, Mr. Vinod Asudani said, if a blind
person wants to go out, one escort is enough.  But if the prime minister of
India wants to go out, atleast 50 escorts should be there.  That means PM of
India is more dependent than a blind person.  He added that being effective
is more important than being independent.

Ffull marks to your opinion.

Regards,
Vamshi G
M: +91 9949349497