[AI] Moderator: needed information about the nokia n6, and nokia x2

Kotian, H P hpkotian at rbi.org.in
Mon Sep 27 07:26:24 EDT 2010

Hello

It was just a few days ago I took action against a message which was piracy abbeting.

I am surprised, despite so many mails regarding strict action being taken on those putting requests for patches etc, I have to take folks to task.

Anyways, This thread is closed for all traffic with immediate effect.

Harish Kotian
Moderator.