[AI] linux questions

Balaram balaramputhiya at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 06:18:11 EDT 2010

I would like to know The difference between ubuntu and vinux.
Vinux is a distribution made out of ubuntu.
This is done to enhance accessibility
You can get more details by going to vinux.org.uk

  Which  one is a best alternative for me.
Vinux.
It is easy to install and more accessible.

  Does it support any email client?
Of course.
It has Evolution and it is an Email client.
You can also use thunderbird.
  how far its spreadsheet and word processors are accessible from a blind person's perspectives?  .

It is mostly accessible.
But, keystrokes are different and you will not be as comfortable using
open office compared to MS office and JAWS.
But, there is no harm in try and use it, as, many are using it with
reasonable ease.