[AI] clarification requested on professional tax exemption forpersons with visual challenges

kannan.m m.kannan.m1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 06:27:04 EDT 2010

Hello Vinodh, the professonal tax uis levied by the state governments.
Particulary Tamilnadu Government has been given exemption from paying
professional tax for all the physically challenged persons quite a long
period. We can see the G O in the G O book editions which were published by
the blind associations. By producing the copy of that G O, we can get the
exemption.

Thanking You