[AI] needed information about the nokia n6, and nokia x2

kannan.m m.kannan.m1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 06:10:09 EDT 2010

Hello, Dear acces indian friends,as mr. gopalakrishnan said, today nokia c100 has been launched with the facility of handling dual SIM. and its rate is Rs 1999. But in mass medias we can see the ads for nokia n6 and nokia x2. Particulary nokia x2 is coming with sterio speakers. But, I don't know that the nokia x2 is functioning with simbian OS60. Mean time I came to know about JAWS12, While reading the access indian friends messages. Could any body can say that the crack version of JAWS12 has been released? if it is available please send me it's link, and link for kurzweil12. My e-mail ID is m.kannan.m1 at gmail.com

Thanking You all