[AI] behaviour of my superior

jayinfotech jayinfotech at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 06:00:31 EDT 2010

Mahesh,
      Sorry to hear your incident. But I feel you are more to blame then
your boss as I feel you should had tried to rectify the issue instead of
meekly bowing to whims of your boss. This will open flood gates of more
troublesome behavior from your boss & also from your other office mates. If
still time is in your favour fight for your rights & try to join that tour
to US. Pl be role models for others. Atleast fight for your rights maybe you
may not win but give a try so that you will not regret for not trying.
Amit