[AI] behaviour of my superior

Vamshi. G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 03:22:55 EDT 2010

hi rajesh sir,

mobile partially sighted people, when blindfolded, may not meet your
challemge.  but i'm sure there are many totally blind people on this
very list who have the confidence and skills to do that.  i am talking
about those general independent skills.  and i agree with you on the
point that a white cane or guide dog can't make a blind person move
without any risk or inconvenience in a new environment.

Let me say that whatever i've said is in general and not in particular
to mr. Mahesh.