[AI] behaviour of my superior

aisha sahani mailtoaishasahani at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 22:57:07 EDT 2010

I can sympathise with this gentalman, but I guess, his  boss was not
wrong either.

if you say that you are equally competent to go there, why is this all fuss?

You have learned  to work  on computer with assistive technology
because it was not possible for you to do it in general way.

Do you think someone would have given you the job if you have asked
them to provide a human operator to read your screen instead of you
using the assistive technology?

Similarly, you should have acquired the independent mobility skills in
order to go there.
Even i would have not sent you if I were the boss.

I know, it was tuff luck, but  you can always count me in amongst your
well wishers.

Aisha sahani.

On 9/27/10, Vamshi G <gvamshiai at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, I agree with Vasu and Geetha.  Being dependent is not a sin or crime,
> but being independent is definitely an essential requirement when one goes
> to a  new environment.
>

> Regards,
> Vamshi G
> M: +91 9949349497
> R: +91 877 2243861
> Skype: gvamshi81
>
> www.retinaindia.org
> From darkness unto light

>>> events. You will then notice how your superior's impression of you