[AI] an info and congrats to civil surgeon jalaja kumari

Srikanth Bolla presidentsrikanth at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 15:49:48 EDT 2010

Hi all,
   this is Srikanth. Even I like to read about her. My hearty
congratulations to DR jalaja kumari. I appreciate her courage and
confidence. I want to know whether she lost her vision before she became a
doctor or after? And I would like to know her vision percentage. I don’t
mean to ask her personal details  Or to embarrass her on the list but I am
also interested in going to pre med here in US. So I would like to know the
challenges and strengths in becoming a doctor. So I would be grateful if she
can kindly discuss her journey of becoming a doctor. I oblige if She can
contact me on my personal email at bolla at mit.edu
 Regards,