[AI] Removing AntiSpyware from Windows 7

sunil sunilsangtani99 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 11:32:19 EDT 2010

it happeneds  many times, specially in the cases  of antiviruses  or
antispyware softwares.
once i had also faced the similar problem,  in my case,  i used the
system restore feature of windows. i simply  restored the  windows
from the restore point that was created while the time of installation
of that program. and my problem got resolved.
On 9/27/09, Srinivasu Chakravarthula <srinivasu at srinivasu.org> wrote:
> Hello all,
>

> I was, some time ago, prompted by Windows to install AntiSpyware and have
> done that; after that, I am unable to use neither Mozilla Firefox nor
> Microsoft Internet Explorer. Epic browser works though.
>

> I tried removing anti spyware but couldn't locate the same. Can someone
> please help me to either fix the issue or to remove anti spyware at least. I
> am using Microsoft Windows 7.
>

> Thanks in advance.
>

> Best regards,
>

> Srinivasu Chakravarthula
> Hand phone: +91-990-081-0881
> Website: http://www.srinivasu.org
> Yahoo! IM: vasugroupmails Follow me on: http://www.twitter.com/VasuTweets

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
~William Shakespeare