[AI] behaviour of my superior

namdeo2000 jadhav.namdeo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 11:07:35 EDT 2010

Hello Mahesh, Humiliation and undermining the caliber and capability of
handicap citizens in general, and, blind in particular, by their respective
employers and public is quite common. However, this is very outrageous and
absolutely unacceptable and uncalled for. Instead of withdrawing your
nomination, you should have taken this matter to media. Media nowadays has
become very effective means of creating public awareness and uncovering
frauds.

Just 1 or 2 suggestions. whenever you anticipate any feud with your
superior, put your mobile on recording mode so that he /she can not deny or
backtrack from the statements they have made and the language being used.
Secondly, Try to catch hold of some journalist so that you can consult
him/her and opt for help when need be.----- Original Message -----