[AI] Please help me

chandru shekar chandru342 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 05:07:02 EDT 2010

dear friends, when security dialogue box appears, please select yes
button and enter on it. then press alt and tab, again that box is
there, again you have to do same thing atleast more than 12 times.
then your email will open for you.
hope you are understood

with best regards m.chandru
mobile: 9481470839/9035423699