[AI] Not getting SMS

Srinivasu Chakravarthula srinivasu at srinivasu.org
Sat Sep 25 23:20:41 EDT 2010

Not sure, if this could be the reason, but Government of India has asked
various businesses to stop sending SMSes for a few days. I have received a
communication on this from my banker as well I was told the same by Just
Dial. Since, NAB's SMS service is provided by Google, they must have also
directed by the Government. Though not sure, when they would lift this ban.

Regards,
Srinivasu Chakravarthula