[AI] retina india presents, radio retina india!

prateek aggarwal prateekagarwal99 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 17:13:53 EDT 2010

Radio has been our companion since long. The form of radio has kept
changing overtime, and the latest trend now is internet radio.
No need of fancy device, no hurdle of tuning frequencies, its just lot
easy, yet thrilling, informative and entertaining.

Unleashing the power of internet radio as an effective information
channel, retina India presents, radio retina India!

On the occasion of first anniversary of retina India on 26th of
September, we are organizing a week of events around the nation.

With the many events which are being organized, radio retina India is
one of the cool things, which is a project of youth of retina India!

>From 26th of September to second of October, we at retina India will
present a half an hour of exciting programming every alternate day!
this means that the shows will be broad casted on
26th, 28th, and 30th of september, and second of octobor.
The objectives of this internet radio is to spread celebration of
retina India week across the globe and inform, inspire and educate
people living with or without retinal diseases.

The content of radio retina India has been exclusively designed to
give you an inimitable, rich and awesome experience.

We’ve got all the different things in this radio which will cater the
needs and interests of any person in the world, including you.

Some of the cool things which will be broadcasted on the radio are:
Information about various retinal diseases,

Exclusive conversation with people living with blindness who have
achieved the heights of success despite of their disability,

Skills for independent living,

Legal rights of blind people,

Amazing Career options for blind people,
Information about various exciting things going in retina India,

And a whole lot.

We promise it will be a learning and enjoying experience for you!

Timings:
The radio can be heard every alternate day from 26th of September to second of
October at 9:30 PM (IST).

How to tune the radio:
Nothing, all that you need to do is to click a link, and it will start
playing for you.

Please visit
www.retinaindia.org
and click the link which says “radio”.

If you have any query or comment regarding this, we’ll be delighted to
hear from you.

Please write us at
radioretinaindia at gmail.com

please, set your schedules for next week, and don’t forget to tune in
for a fun, enlightening and unique experience, which we’ve programmed
for you.