[AI] Strange problem with my Internet Explorer8 only in myoffice

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 15:13:45 EDT 2010

Usually hackers are not necessarily that sofisticated and they mainly
want to bombard you with unwanted ads through pop-up windows. So your
main aim at this stage should be to clean-up the PC by use some kind
of spy removal software. There are several free programs available on
the market and just Google it.

Vetri.