[AI] Please help me

Swati Sinha swatisinha13 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 00:57:27 EDT 2010

Hi Neelima,
Hope you are doing well.
If you will listen to JAWS carefully and will read the dialog box
attentively, surely you will be able to solve the issue.

JAWS gives the information, "The page contains both secured and
non-secured content, do you want to continue" or something like that.
Activate the "yes" button if you want to continue or activate the "No"
button if you don't want to continue.
Also note, in some account the dialog box appears several times.
A friendly advice to you, please don't take it otherwise, please
listen to JAWS carefully. Your 90% problems will be solved.
Hope your classes are going fine and you are enjoying them.
Thanks.

With best wishes,
Swati Sinha