[AI] Hello axis indian members I have a request on certain question , pls see in the message

shreyas nagaraj n.shreyas.reddy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 22:12:49 EDT 2010

I am a person who is having disability of RP. So i want to ask does
any one have same like me as my sight is getting decreased .
So any one can suggest me to take certain tablets or doctor it would
me glad to me .
I am also learning music . So can any one tell me what all scopes I have ?
I am studying in 9th standard in I C S E
I am a commerce student
but I like science
So is there any one who did science and achived in their life .
What all training in computers I can do ?
There are many questions to ans
I am sorry for the trouble
I will be glad if all my questions are answered
Thankyou
SHREYAS.N