[AI] an info and congrats to civil surgeon jalaja kumari

ashik ashikhirani at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 07:51:41 EDT 2010

Yes, Raghu. I was extremely happy when I heard this through her message and
phone. My hearty congratulations to her. I am sure she will rise to the
demands of this higher post. I wish her the best of luck.
- - -
Ashik Hirani
Landline phone: 02849-242233
Skype: ashikali.hirani
I would prefer flowers on my table rather than diamonds in my necklace.