[AI] behaviour of my superior

Amit Bhatt misterbhatt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 12:30:57 EDT 2010

For me, Its very shocking to know that your boss is still faille to open his
mind blockage like many other sighted people. he is working with you and
might have observed many of your work capabilities in the Office, however,
he doesn't seems to be aware of abilities of Visually Challenged people?
You please sit with him again and endeavor to make him aware about how the
VI's are doing excellent work in many different streams worldwide. Suggest
him some website where he can be able to read out some success stories.
After this endeavor, it is not guarantied that he will be convinced and his
misconception about Visually Impaired would be ended over a night but, its
our responsibility to make the efforts.
In my opinion, you can follow the  hierarchy and talk to the top management
in this regard while sending your nomination if things are not sorted out at
your boss level..

wish you all the very best.

Warm regards,

Amit Bhatt

Senior Executive - Reservations

Far Horizon Tours Pvt. Ltd. India
www.farhorizonindia.com
Ph-Off: 91 129 4098000 (Main Board) | 91 129 4098040 (Did) | 91 129 4098098
(F)
Direct Cell: 91 9560175887

List manager - SayEverything, an International mailing group dedicated to
persons with disabilities
http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/sayeverything/

IM: champion_bhatt at yahoo.co.in

Windows Live messenger: amitbhattdelhi at hotmail.com

Skype: amitbhattindia

"A Player that makes a team great is more valuable than a great player"