[AI] behaviour of my superior

Mann, Madleen Madleen.Mann at rnib.org.uk
Fri Sep 24 11:27:25 EDT 2010

Dear Mahesh,

I would be shocked about this too.

I think it is perfectly normal to be guided by someone. Indeed here in
England people would probably try to ask for a support worker to fly
over to the states for a conference with them, just to avoid hassle and
to get the most out of the conference and the trip.

I think it was fair enough that he asked you for a one to  one
communication but as you state you are the person who really should be
going there so please if at all possible don't withdraw your nomination
but show them how capable you are.
Maybe it's the opinion some people have but it is by all means not the
opinion they should have.
And as for the comments about accidents, they can happen to everyone not
just to you because you have no sight.

Please update us on this
Best wishes,
Madleen Mann
RNIB Customer Sales and Support/Technology
105, Judd Street
London
WC1H 9NE
t: 0207 391 23 08