[AI] Moderator: How instal Talks on nokia N.79

Kotian, H P hpkotian at rbi.org.in
Fri Sep 24 08:01:20 EDT 2010

Hello
This thread is closed for all traffic. This is a piracy abetting message.
Harish Kotian.

From: Prashanth MN <prashanthmn1987 at gmail.com>
To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] How instal Talks on nokia N.79

Hello Friends: I am prashanth. i have Nokia n.79 hand set. I  have to
instal Talks on it. Please help me by Giving detail  Information. I
need to know how to apply  lisence and how to instal. If you have any
information and patches please send me at prashanthmn1987 at gmail.com

Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.