[AI] behaviour of my superior

Subramani L lsubramani.visa at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 07:04:11 EDT 2010

If he hadn't explained I understand why: it's the shock and disbelief
that silences you more than anything else. If someone is the most
senior person and has all necessary qualifications, what more
explanation is required? The boss must be absolutely out of his mind
to ignore all the reasons why Mahesh could have been selected. Not
being able to see is curable, failing to see is difficult to cure!! If
Mahesh is shocked why his boss is unable to see in spite of his
physical ability to see, would you blame him?

Subramani