[AI] Strange problem with my Internet Explorer8 only in my office.

govind reddy sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 06:55:13 EDT 2010

Dear list members,
I've been encountering a strange problem with my internet explorer8
since a few days.
While browsing in a particular website like
www.gmail.com
while checking my mail or chatting with some one, it suddenly switches
on to another unknown website. If we want the same page we're
navigating, we need to type its address again.
What could be the reason behind this?
It's happening only in the office where no proper anty-virus is not installed.
I'm not facing any such problem at my home.
Please help me to resolve this issue, i'm getting irritated every day.

--
 For everything you gain in life, you lose something else.
"Ralph Waldo Emerson".

sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Website:
www.dotweb.in